Just to put you all in perspective here is the latest update:
1. Siemens is not happening they had extended their rent at thier current office for few more yrs after negotiation fell-thru with SD.
2. Quick to replace Siemens which was to take 5 floors of “block F” another big bank is coming (r u ready for this) ta daaaa ……Standard Chartered yes standard Chartreed is in negotiation for months already to move thier HQ to Oasis and to occupy the whole “Block F”. It is very likely to happen.
2. CIMB is definetaly coming, now scouting for few potential locations. Will open next year.
3. KUB Bhd will definately move their HQ into Oasis begining next year.
4. Public Bank is interested to move in but they want to buy enbloc not rent but no seller.
5. Mas Airline-Firefly/Air Asia Premium Airline may base thier HQ office in Oasis Square or Oasis corporate park.
Source: Answers from propwall.com; Gwen Lo’s comment on 9 Nov 2011
Read from the AD website that Tesco representatives had a meeting with the “picky” Ara Damansarian community the other day and got an overwhelming “yes” and seems to me like the Tesco will up soon as expected behind Oasis. YEY!
Source: Answers; propwall.com, Genghis-khan’s comment on 31 Oct 2011